Labels

Sunday 8 January 2012

Kindle

The Kindle is something I have just explored. I have toyed with the idea of buying one for a while now and have seized the opportunity of Xmas to get one for my daughter. She is a voracious reader too and reads anything she lays her hands on even though I have taken it upon myself to monitor what she reads.

We enjoyed downloading books into it from Amazon over the break and I promised myself one more time to get myself one. It's like my childhood dreams are coming true bit by bit when I would wish I had some illuminations to my eyes to read my novels secretly in the dark when being sent to bed by my dad. I am sure before the end of the year or sooner, lcd screens or something that closely resembles it would be developed for kindles so you do not have to look for some other lightings for it and then you can read it in the dark without having the room light on. Then I would wish I could roll back the years...

No comments:

Post a Comment