Labels

Monday 21 November 2011

Chartership - The beginning

I finally was able to secure a Mentor. I met her for the first time and she is really so nice. It was a rewarding trip for me as I got to tour her library which was more or less a library cum tourist attraction site. It was interesting.

Now the Mentor agreement form and the PPDP forms have been sent. I have to sit down now to start writing. I have set myself a deadline of 6 months and my mentor was really encouraging. I hate to drag on things for a long time but I must not be too over-confident about this as it's not a path I have gone before. Anyway, that's my target and I will do all within my power to try and achieve it. With my ECDL exams out of the way, this shouldn't be too hard. I already have a huge pile of evidences sitting in my locker but the main task is sitting down to write reflectively and professionally. Anyway, got to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment